Monday, May 11, 2009

Take Two

I went to see the RE today and didn't actually see him... I just saw his nurse, Amy. We did another vaginal ultrasound... yay. Surprisingly, my lining wasn't super thick. I hope that's not another problem we're going to have to deal with later. We chatted a bit and I got a prescription for a month of birth control. It worked last time to bring on a cycle so hopefully, it will work again. So, I'll take the 3 weeks of pills and then wait for a cycle to start. Then it will be blood work on cycle day 3. We also talked about getting my HSG scheduled. That needs to be done on cycle day 8-10 (depending on how the days fall). Looking at a calendar, I should be able to get it done right before we leave for Vegas on June 19. I'm really anxious to get moving on this. I've started to get a bad, "why me" attitude about the whole thing when I really need to stay positive.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Once again, I really am sorry you're having to go through all this. I can't imagine how frustrating it is--and yes, it doesn't seem fair. Try not to stress too much...I'll pray for you! :)