Monday, June 8, 2009

More Waiting

The birth control did it's job. I started my cycle on Friday (just heavy spotting) and then full flow by Saturday. I had my blood work drawn this morning. They drew 10 tubes of blood (I kid you not!). Since I know how much those tubes hold I can tell you that they drew 55ml of blood (almost 2 oz). Yikes. Between that and the coming down off the sugar high from drinking that horrible orange stuff for my glucose tolerance test, no wonder I feel pretty crummy this afternoon. I'm hoping that by the beginning of next week, they will have all my results back and I will get a phone call from the doctor to discuss.
I called Amy, my RE's nurse, this morning after I got done and let her know that I had started and that my blood work was done so that the office would be looking for it. I am waiting on her to call me back about other procedures that need to be done. I know he wants to do a HSG but he also talked about a hysteroscopy. Those have to be done around cycle day 10 which would be Monday of next week. I'm supposed to work Sun-Tues night next week before we go on vacation. I may have to be taken off or call in... Hopefully, I'll hear from Amy this afternoon, if not, I will by tomorrow morning. They are great about returning calls :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I am praying for good things!