Friday, February 12, 2010

34 Weeks

I'm actually 35 weeks today as I write this, but had my 34 week appointment with Dr B this past Monday. It was more of the usual with one exception. I knew that I would be tested for GBS (Group Beta Strep), but I thought it would be at 36 weeks. Much to my surprise, I was told that it would be happening at this appointment. It wasn't so bad, but when you aren't expecting to have to strip from the waist down... I'm assuming they will treat this test like all my others. No news is good news. I am supposed to go back and visit again in 2 weeks, however, he is out of the office that Monday. So, since I am not a high risk pregnancy, we are going to skip a week and go at 37 weeks. I would have been there anyway for my first of my weekly visits. Dr B said we would discuss what labor "looks" like at my next visit. It's hard to believe that I'm already to the point that we need to talk about that. I've been so blessed to have an uncomplicated pregnancy.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

you deserve an uncomplicated pregnancy!