Monday, June 16, 2008

Yuck

That's how I feel. I started taking my Yaz again on Thursday night. I never realized how bad BCP made me feel before. Since I took them for almost 9 years, I guess I just got used to the feeling. Now that I have been extra hormone free for 9 months, starting back up has not been fun. I'll be glad when I can get back off them. I have been nauseated and just run down. I think the only good thing that could come from this is that maybe my face will clear back up. Even before BCP, I was not a "zitty" teenager. Then on BCP they were even fewer and further between. I have not enjoyed breaking out to say the least. I'm just going to count down the days until I'm finished with this pack. Only 20 more days (Yaz is a 24 day pack of active pills) and counting....

No comments: