Sunday, August 24, 2008

Purchase

When I last wrote, I mentioned that I had planned to buy some OPKs and get started using them like my OB/GYN suggested. I bought the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor off of EBay today. It's "regular" price is $199.99 and I got a brand new one today for $105 with free shipping. It won't be here in time to use this cycle as you are supposed to start on CD (cycle day) 5 or sooner and I'm already on CD 11. My cycle was 38 days this time which isn't too bad in the grand scheme of things I guess. I'm due to see my OB again at the end of October or first of November for my annual visit, so I think I'll just use my new monitor for a few cycles and see if I'm actually ovulating now that I'm cycling. If not, I'll go ahead and see about getting my referral to a RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist). No sense in rushing to see a new doc when I've been going at this almost a year already. It's hard to imagine that had this been easy for me, I would probably have a baby now. Kind of bittersweet in a way. Oh well, I'm sure my day will come. I'll just be that much more in love with my child when God decides it's my turn.

No comments: