Sunday, August 10, 2008

Torture

So, this weekend I went to Houston for my niece's 6th birthday party. Almost 50% of the adults (friends of my sister in law) at her party were pregnant or had new babies. I've been doing so well with my other sister in law's pregnancy and birth of my nephew and the pregnancy of my sister. But, I almost lost it. I felt that green eyed monster just dying to come out. Luckily, I have pretty good self control. The worst part of it is, I'm having these crazy "symptoms". My boobs HURT. Like, if I accidentally brush them with a bag or purse, I just want to cringe. And now, I'm peeing constantly (like every 2-3 hrs). I feel fine otherwise. I'm sure it's just my mind playing tricks again, but I felt these symptoms before I even went to Houston and saw all these pregnant people. I know in my heart that I'm not pregnant, but my brain can't be convinced not to test. Ugh... I wish this wasn't so hard.

No comments: