Monday, September 15, 2008

Hurry Up Already!


So, I'm on CD 33 now. Still no period. I have, however, been spotting on and off for 2 days now. I keep thinking that the next time I go to the bathroom, my period will be here, but it's not. I'm getting anxious and wish my body would just hurry up and get on with it. I want to use my new fertility monitor and I can't do that until my cycle starts!
On a semi related note, my sister's shower on Saturday turned out well. Of the 19 guests invited, only 7 showed up. It was basically all family and my sister's best friend. I really get annoyed when people can't bother to RSVP. How long does it take to make a phone call and at least let someone know you won't be able to make it? It really only makes a difference in my planning if you can't be there. Oh well. She still got a lot of nice gifts as the people that would have bought the most were there anyway. I hope she enjoyed it.

No comments: