Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hmmmm....

Where to start? What to say? Well, first off, my niece's chromosomes came back positive for Down Syndrome. Everyone had some tears initially, but seem to be adjusting now. Miss Emily is eating well and gaining weight and that's good progress. I'm hoping that she'll just need a little more time that most kids, but won't have any major health issues. Please continue to pray for Emily and her mommy and daddy.
I did take a HPT on Saturday (10/25). It was negative (sigh... but I'm used to it by now). I'm now on CD 43 and still no signs of a cycle. I'm going to see my OB on 11/3 for my annual visit. I've decided that I'm ready for the referral to a Reproductive Endocrinologist and all that it entails. Bring on the Clomid!

2 comments:

Janette said...

I'm really sorry to hear all of that. I will be praying for you and your family. :)

Kristy said...

I am sorry that you have to go through this too. I do understand how it is. Especially when it seems so easy for everyone else.

Clomid is awesome! Sophia is a result of first round clomid!