Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful

It's been a rough almost 15 months since this whole "let's have a baby" journey began. My journey still isn't over, and in fact, it really hasn't started yet. However, despite my disappointments and set backs, I truly am thankful for a lot of things in my life.
I'm thankful for....
* My husband who is the most wonderful man and my best friend.
* My family who have been very supportive of everything in my life.
* My nephew, Aiden. They way he notices new things every day makes you realize that the small things in life are truly important.
* My niece, Emily. I truly believe that she will teach us all a valuable lesson.
* My friends who's support has been amazing and encouraging.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope you have at least this many reasons to be thankful.

No comments: