Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Quick Congrats


Nothing new to report on my front. I'm on CD 12 now and finally (I think) quit spotting. I had a more substantial (well, more than the whole 2 days in Sept.) period this month of 4 days that were a little more period like and less spotting like. And then I spotted for about 5 days after that... I still haven't seen my OB yet. Work and life have been a little busy lately. I really need to call his office this week and reschedule the appointment that he had to cancel.

I did, however, want to say "congrats" to my friend, Lydia. She's pregnant after over a year of trying! Yay for her! I'm truly happy for her (with no green eyed monster in sight). I think it's because I know she's struggled too. It gives me hope.

Also, I wanted to post a picture of my niece, Emily. She's 6 weeks old today! Wow! I took this picture last week (at 5 weeks). Isn't she just perfect?!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Yes she is! I LOVE her hair! Sophie is 8 months and has hardly any hair. I am so jealous!