Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Grief

My crazy hormones are at it again. I finished my progesterone a week ago. I've never had any luck with it before. However, the last couple of days, I've been spotting. Just a little on the tp in the bathroom, but not enough to worry about otherwise. I keep waiting for it to turn into a full flow cycle. I'm supposed to get labs drawn on day 2-3 of full flow according to the nurse at the RE's office. Well, today, there is NO spotting. Oy vey... Apparently, the spotting was the only cycle I am going to get. I'm going to give it another few days and then call the RE and see what he wants to do now. As much as I hate getting labs drawn, I'd really like to be able to get them done and get going with all this...

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hey Lindsay, I just want you to know that I'm really sorry you're having to go through this. I know that only people who have been through it know what it's like so I won't even pretend to act like I know how you feel. What I do know is that I think God gives people desires (as he's given you the one for a baby) and in his perfect timing you'll get what you so desire. I'm glad you're seeking help and I pray that things go well (and quickly!)