Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Prayers

Nothing new to report with me. Things are the same. I'm writing today to ask everyone to pray for my friends the Clarks. They lost their sweet baby yesterday morning. He was such a fighter for the short time he blessed us with his presence. He had such an impact on my life and I'm heartbroken that he's gone. However, just knowing that he's now pain free and happy in heaven makes it a little better. Also, please pray for the May family. Their little one will be going to heaven today. Such sad days. It's hard to keep it all in perspective sometimes....

1 comment:

Juli said...

Lindsay,
I want to thank you for the beautiful hydrangea you sent for Mav's funeral. The card brought me to tears. Thank you so much for taking such good care of our sweet boy. I know he knew his Ms Lindsay. I pray that God will bless you with your own sweet one soon. You will be such a good momma. Love, Juli Clark